KYC of Director
File KYC form DIR-3 through filecrat to avoid DIN deactivation. This procedure is mandatory for all disqualified directors also.
KYC of Director
Every individual who has been allotted a DIN in a financial year has to submit KYC on or before 30th April of the immediate next financial year. This procedure is mandatory for all disqualified directors also.
While filing the DIR-3 KYC form, the personal mobile number and email-id is mandatorily required and verified by one-time password (OTP). The deactivated DIN due to non-filing of DIR-3 KYC can be activated by filing form DIR-3 KYC with late fee of Rs 5,000/-
Forms to be Filed
- DIR-3 KYC
- DIR-3 KYC WEB
Procedure for filing DIR-3 KYC
- Download the form DIR-3 KYC from the MCA Site
- Provide the DIN of Director
- Enter all other relevant details in KYC form
- Fill the form with your permanent residential address.
- Verification of PAN number is important
- After filling all the details, affix the DSC of director.
- Practising professional will affix the DSC.
- Verify Email and Mobile with OTP
- After submitting the form SRN will be generated and this SRN will be used for future reference.
Fees for filing DIR-3 KYC
ROC Fees (Rs.)
Form filed on or before due date
Form filed after due date
Difference between DIR-3 KYC and DIR-3 KYC WEB
DIR-3 KYC is applicable to every person who holds DIN on 31st March every year and wants to file KYC for the first time or wants to modify details provided earlier. This form is to be downloaded, duly filled and uploaded in the MCA portal.
DIR-3 KYC WEB is applicable to those directors who filed DIR-3 KYC in the previous financial year and no further update is required in his details. This form is not required to be uploaded. The user has to log in to the MCA portal, click on the “DIR-3 KYC WEB” link under “DIN Services” and verify the OTP sent to the unique email id and phone number.
- Filing of Form DIR-3 KYC
- Challan Acknowledgement of eForm
- DIN Activated Status on MCA
- Includes Practicing Professional Fees
- PAN of director
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Passport (mandatory if foreign national holding DIN)
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Proof of Present Address (if different from permanent)
- Digital Signature
- Voter ID number (if available)
- Driving License (if available)
If DIR-3 KYC is not filed, DIN is deactivated. Subsequent filing will attract a late fee of Rs. 5,000. Once DIN gets deactivated, the person shall not be considered as a director in any company. Any filing with the said DIN shall not be permitted until it is reactivated.
DIR-3 KYC WEB is applicable to those directors who filed DIR-3 KYC in the previous financial year and no further update is required in his details.
If DIR-3 KYC is not filed within specified due date, DIN of the Director is deactivated. Subsequent filing will attract a late fee of Rs. 5,000.
- Proof of Permanent Address (Mandatory)
- Copy of Aadhar card (Optional)
- Copy of passport (Optional)
- Proof of present address (Optional)
Yes, any director disqualified by MCA is also required to file DIR-3 KYC. Filing may attract penalty.
Yes. Every holder of DIN is mandatorily required to file DIR-3 KYC annually irrespective of whether such person is a director in any company or not.
The normal due date for filing DIR-3 KYC is 30th April of the next financial year. However, the due date for the FY 2018-19, which was supposed to be on 30th April, 2019 was extended to 14th October, 2019. Further, due date for FY 2019-20 has been extended to 30th September, 2020 considering the current COVID-19 pandemic.
HOW FILECRAT WORKS
With over 100+ offerings, we are here for all your filing needs
PREPARE AND REVIEW
We collect information from you and draft documents
Finalized document within the agreed turnaround time and you’re done.