If you dealing in processed food products and are looking to export the products, you will need to get APEDA Online Registration. Get yourself registered under APEDA with Filecrat and get your APEDA Registration Certificate.
If you dealing in processed food products and are looking to export the products, you will need to get registered with APEDA.
Agriculture and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India in 1985 for the development and promotion of export of products specified under APEDA Act.
The aim of this organization is to provide information, guidelines and financial assistance to the industries for their growth and development. APEDA was established for the surveys and feasibility studies participation in enquiry capital through joint ventures and other reliefs and subsidy schemes.
The objective of APEDA Registration is to promote export of scheduled products such as fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry products, dairy products, confectionery, biscuits, bakery products, honey, jaggery and sugar products, cocoa products, chocolates, floriculture products, pickles, papads and chutneys, etc.
Benefits of APEDA Registration
- Permission to export the scheduled products
- Financial assistance under various schemes of APEDA
- Provides the guidelines relating to export of various products in different countries
- Help in improvement and expansion of Business
- Helps in publicity of brand through development in packaging, advertisement, surveys, database up-gradation and many other ways
- Provides opportunity to participate in organized trainings of APEDA and helps to keep updated about the market
- Control and regulate the industries manufacturing agricultural products.
- To promote export-oriented products and develop the Scheduled products.
- Improve the packaging and marketing of such products.
- Set the specifications and standards for the scheduled products.
- Register the exporters of the scheduled products on payment of registration fees.
- Inspect the products to ensure their quality.
- Conduct survey, inspection and investigation of the industries connected with the scheduled products.
- Help in development of scheduled products industries through surveys and studies.
- Collect the data from the owners of factories or establishments and publications related to such products.
Products Included and their Certification Industries
|S. No.||Products||Certification Agencies|
|1||Honey, Jaggery and other Sugar products||FSSAI/EIC/EIA|
|2||Meat and other meat products||FSSAI/EIC/EIA|
|3||Medicinal and Herbal Plants||IGMPI certificates/ NOC from Drug Controller|
|4||Pickles, papads and chutneys||FSSAI|
|5||Dairy products||FSSAI/ EIC/ EIA|
|6||Poultry and poultry products||FSSAI/ EIC/ EIA|
|7||Confectionary and other bakery items||FSSAI|
|8||Cocoa and its products including the chocolates||Dept. of Horticulture/ DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI|
|9||Floriculture and its products||Dept. of Horticulture/ DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI|
|10||Fruits and vegetables along with their products||Dept. of Agriculture/ Horticulture/ DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI|
|11||Cereal and cereal products||DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by the Ministry of MSME|
Groundnuts, walnuts and peanuts
|DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by Ministry of MSME|
|13||Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages||Dept. of Excise Commissioner Cereals DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum|
|14||Guar Gum||DIC/ SIA/ FSSAI/ Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum issued by Ministry of MSME|
- Drafting of Application
- Consultation with our Experts
- Filing of Application
- APEDA Registration Certificate
- Copy of Importer-Exporter code issued by DGFT
- Signed APEDA application form
- Duly signed Bank Certificate
- Latest bank account statement of two months of the organisation/ company/ firm
- A cancelled cheque to verify bank account details
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) is a government organisation which was established under the legislation passed by parliament in 1985 for development and promotion of scheduled export products.
The latest data on export of APEDA products can be accessed from the official website of APEDA by clicking “Agri exchange” present on the right most side of the top of the page.
This is a certificate which authenticates that an exporter dealing with certain products is registered with a certain agency/organization authorised by Government of India.
APEDA is a one-time registration that enables the registered exporter to apply for financial assistance schemes of APEDA. Also, it allows registered exporters to participate in several training programmes organized by APEDA.
The main role of APEDA is to build a relation between Indian producers and the global markets.
According to the APEDA Act, “Scheduled products” means any of the agricultural or processed food products included in the First Schedule” which are the following products:
- Fruits, vegetables and their products
- Meat and meat products
- Poultry and poultry products
- Dairy products
- Confectionary, biscuits and bakery products
- Honey, Jaggery and sugar products
- Cocoa and its products, chocolates of all kinds
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cereals and Cereal products
- Groundnuts, peanuts and walnuts
- Pickles, chutneys and papads
- Guar Gum
- Floriculture and floriculture products
- Herbal and medicinal plants
According to the APEDA Act, “Special Product” means any of the agricultural or processed food products included in the Second Schedule” which contains Basmati Rice.
HOW FILECRAT WORKS
With over 100+ offerings, we are here for all your filing needs
PREPARE AND REVIEW
We collect information from you and draft documents
Finalized document within the agreed turnaround time and you’re done.