Startup India is a flagship initiative of the Government of India intended to help start-ups scale up faster and better. It will help in building a strong and inclusive ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship in India.
Startup India helps new entrepreneurs with things like Easy Registration, Seed Finance, Human Resources/ Talent acquisition etc. Check how to Get Startup Recognition from DPIIT .
Requirements for Startup Recognition from DPIIT
- Turnover should be less than INR 100 Crores in any of the previous financial years
- An entity shall be considered as a start-up up to 10 years from the date of its incorporation
- Entity should not have been formed by splitting up or reconstructing an already existing business
- The Startup should have been incorporated as a Private Limited Company or registered as a Partnership Firm or a Limited Liability Partnership
Want to know more about Startup Registration?
Documents Required for Startup Recognition from DPIIT
- Incorporation Certificate
- Brief note about activities of the startup
- ID Proof: Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Address Proof of Director: Bank Statement/ Utility Bill
- Registered Office Address proof: Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property), Electricity Bill Copy with the NOC or Sale Deed (anyone